As a contractor, you need insurance coverage tailored to your line of work. That's what you will get from a SureCo Agency artisan and service contractor policy. You'll have the property and/or liability protection that's right for you.
Here's a Few of the Distinctive Features Available in the Artisan and Service Contractor Policy:
- Property – To help protect your business buildings and other structures, landscaping, and equipment from accidental direct physical loss
- Comprehensive General Liability – To help protect yourself financially against costly claims and lawsuits
- Completed Operations – Provides coverage, with certain exclusions, for bodily injury and property damage claims resulting after a construction or service project is completed
- Inland Marine – Mobile Equipment – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for mobile equipment, tools, and equipment used in contracting operations
- Inland Marine – Installation Floater – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for covered property you own or are responsible for while in transit, awaiting installation, or being installed at the job site
- Inland Marine – Computer Property – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for computer equipment used in your business operations, including computers, computer peripherals, computer cables, and software
Let SureCo Agency help you customize a plan for your business that can include a contractor policy, workers compensation, commercial auto, and mobile equipment.